The Augustus Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be America's most beautiful coin design, making it highly desirable among collectors. Enhance your portfolio with this absolutely stunning Gold piece.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Edge: The motto "E Pluribus Unum" with the words divided by stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Year: Random
- Grade: Available In All Grades
- Grade Service: None
- Denomination: $20.00
- Mint Mark: Varies
- Metal Content: 0.9675 troy oz
- Purity: .900
- Thickness: 2.41 mm
- Diameter: 34 mm